Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

+6
Septimius Severus
TwoBits
Stretch
Pelthin
Raiel
LumenPlacidum
10 posters

Turn 22

Hoplosternum
    Hoplosternum

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Turn 22 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 22

Post  Hoplosternum Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 am

Stretch wrote:I haven't heard back from him after a message earlier today and it's up in the air. Plus, if it's a last minute thing for him it might hurt of break the sieging of Eriu. I'll try to get it in tomorrow midday.

Please could you stop capturing the neutrals between Shin & yourself. That is where Bandar was hoping to be Laughing Unfortunately as I go through your lands the front line stays as far away as ever Razz
    viccio

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post  viccio Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 am

Ok , my situation:

Next turn i storm a fort of Eriu, i cast another rain of toads on Ashod Capital.

Agatha can take my water provices, i have some water provinces on the vanheim Border , i have attacked many times(with Shambler) but Vanheim is so strong and i'm always been rejected.

For Septimus, TC it's on my border and I will try to kill the deva

I can send 600 Gold to Pelthin
    iainuki

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post  iainuki Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 am

Septimius Severus wrote:Yeah, I thought Shin would/could take the role of Admiral and take over any sea provinces from the other two and head south to take it to Vanheim, I'm just wondering what is going on on that front.

Yeah, working on it Smile. I've been assembling some troops, but still need a kelp fort to mass kappas and hopefully really push the oceans.
    Hoplosternum
    Hoplosternum

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  Hoplosternum Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:33 am

Bandar is moving to Ferra (223) which is owned by Ulm. Then on to Diluphe (238) which is a swamp which is still independent. If you are Ulm or Shin please don't take this province! Hope this is OK.

146 troops including about 110 Skinshifters have gone north (against Jotun) plus two of the Vandrotts. So the main force has not gone against Caelum (yet!)
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Septimius Severus Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:25 pm

I guess I'll hold on to those nature gems unless viccio feels he can use them for another empowerment/rain of toads thing.

Think I might try a Minotaur Lord for my battle/mage anti-SC role. Low MR true but built in trample and beserk and very strong. Not stealthy though. Perhaps if someone can send an amulet of anti-magic, it would help. I'll equip with two axes of Sharpness, ring of warrior, bracers, etc.

Edit: Or maybe a spare Pandemoniac would be best. Yes, I think that might be better.

Last edited by Septimius Severus on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Hoplosternum wrote:Bandar is moving to Ferra (223) which is owned by Ulm. Then on to Diluphe (238) which is a swamp which is still independent. If you are Ulm or Shin please don't take this province! Hope this is OK.

146 troops including about 110 Skinshifters have gone north (against Jotun) plus two of the Vandrotts. So the main force has not gone against Caelum (yet!)
    Hmm, doesn't Bandar have small size one units that might be good against Ashdod?
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Attacking Ashdod in 251.

Attacking TC in 243.
    Stretch

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  Stretch Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Army in 242 is retreating to 236 to avoid Bandar Log.
    Hitting Eriu in 227 (copper woods), 147 (Black Forest), and 159 (Halbarthia).
    Moving the army in 134 up towards Eriu for a hit in a couple turns (and to help with T'ien Chi should it prove necessary). Skinu/Caelum, I hope you've got Marignon's army that's somewhere near 118 (Hergendorf) or his fortress in 109 under control. If it reappears next turn I can reposition my army to defend, though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content