Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

4 posters

R'lyeh Dominion

Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

R'lyeh Dominion Empty R'lyeh Dominion

Post  Darloth Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 am

Septimus - it would be really helpful if you could tell us the provinces with your dominion active in them, at least the ones near where we're moving troops around. That would at least let people know what they were getting in to, and as you're the only one who can tell, it would be a big help. Just a list of the ones near us would probably do each turn, and if it's too much hassle no problem, but I'd certainly find it useful to know which provinces are safe-enemy and which are yours-and-insanity-causing.
    Lavaere

Number of posts : 111

R'lyeh Dominion Empty Re: R'lyeh Dominion

Post  Lavaere Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm

whats so bad about his dominion. never played them and I don't add water nations to my SP games
    LumenPlacidum
    LumenPlacidum

Number of posts : 237

Post  LumenPlacidum Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:13 pm

R'lyeh's dominion drives people in it insane. Commanders start to act on their own and the populace stops paying taxes and just sort of wanders around, looking at ponds expecting cities to rise from them.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642

R'lyeh Dominion Empty Insanity

Post  Septimius Severus Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 pm

LumenPlacidum wrote:R'lyeh's dominion drives people in it insane. Commanders start to act on their own and the populace stops paying taxes and just sort of wanders around, looking at ponds expecting cities to rise from them.

Hah, that's funnny. The part about the ponds anyway. I'll list my provinces next time I get on.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642

R'lyeh Dominion Empty Dominion

Post  Septimius Severus Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:44 am

My current holdings are 7, 2, 4, 117, 14, 12, and 36. You should be able to get an idea by checking the updated map though as we go along.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm