Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

4 posters

Turn 8

P3D

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-04-01

Turn 8 Empty Turn 8

Post  P3D Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:35 am

I fucked it up. Managed to run into Mictlan's army going East, should have checked.
    Also got a skirmish with Hinnom, got the worse out.

Hinnom has E9S4N4, and 2 provs away from Agartha's Crystal amazons.

Anyone has water gems, They'd be most welcome, I need to summon some giants against giants.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 8 Empty Re: Turn 8

Post  Septimius Severus Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 pm

As we run out of room, at this point, it would probably be best if everyone gives notice of the province(s) your attacking beforehand to avoid friendly casualities.

What can you post of your observations of Hinnom's tactics or strategies in our strategy thread? If anything.
    Illuminated One

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Post  Illuminated One Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh well ... that's the end of the glorious first jaguar infantry. It's not that bad I have fort and temple in 166 next turn and leave 139 (the pillar) to you or anyone with earth. I'll send you 15 water gems.

Another potential point of "friendly fire" is dominion. I will go easy on sacrifices of course but I want my provinces to have my dom. So please if it's possible build your temples away from me. If it's not avoidable a province that borders only one of mine is best, 182 would be really bad. If it's not to much it would be even nice if you can give it to me so we can get a cohesive dominion border.

Given that we are nearing the inevitable clash it would be really good if we got a complete map and some idea's on where everyone is commited and what everyone has. Going to three borders is a bit overstretching my potential, I don't know if I can be much of a help in any of these early fights even.

So here's Mictlan

The other provinces I like to take are 154 (will fort it) and 160. That would be Mictlan heartland then. Another good bloodhunting prov wouldn't hurt though.

I can attack 164 (10 sun warriors) this turn then follow the route through 155 - 142 - 135 - 127 to help against Caelum. I have another army (10 sun warriors) in my cap and will have another with the options to follow south, go north, go west (167 - 171 - 157) or north (244 - can't see further) or finish my expansion next turn.

I can forge const-2 now most notably: Heart of Life, Luck Pendant, Ring of the warrior, Eye Shield, Horror Helmet (lack the gems), Ring of Water Breathing.
    viccio

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post  viccio Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Caelum has come to my border (135 119)...
    What should I do?
    I don't know very well caelum late age

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content