Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

5 posters

Turn 17

Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 17 Empty Turn 17

Post  Septimius Severus Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Well I wasted a good number of troops that time, especially the retrarius as I was expecting Atlantis to attack 6. The mercs I just wanted to get rid of, though perhaps I should have just released them to another of our team. Instead of murdering them against Neifel. Atlantis has moved their troops somewhere else away from the coast and the wyrm in now in prov 7 (Alluvia), the prov I was planning on taking with my undead next turn.

Darloth, you can try your luck against 14 if you think you've got enough troops. Is that Helheim I see in 255 right next to my captal what happened? or is that a bug or my mistake. You me or sauro can remove them if necessary, I'll send in a small force if it is Helheim.

Edit: Or maybe a larger force, as they'll likely put alot into defense if that is the case. Waiting to hear from you.

I've heard people talk of a parachute drop, what spell or summons is this? Especially at this early stage.

Last edited by Septimius Severus on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lavaere

Number of posts : 111

Turn 17 Empty Re: Turn 17

Post  Lavaere Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:23 am

Well I still got 40 Nature gems looking for a home.
    Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105

Post  Darloth Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm

It is Helheim, he has almost unspottable stealth so he could have thugs in any of our provinces ever.

So, I can't defend all of them, and don't try. Go ahead and take it back, it should probably be yours anyway.

Attacking 274, watch a thousand gold worth of mages die to some horrible trap.
    P3D

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-04-01

Post  P3D Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks for the gems and the hammer, started making Copper plates.
    Stretch

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  Stretch Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 am

Did I owe a hammer to someone? Or does someone need one? It's pretty easy for me to make them. I reaaaaaally need a skull staff to start getting skull mentors. I'd also like a thistle mace so that I can start making more of them and using haruspex. My dwarves only have D1 and indie mages have N1 (but once I get one I can make as many as I need)... can someone help me out?!
    Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105

Post  Darloth Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 am

I'm working on getting construction 4 next, so I should be able to get you a skull staff and a thistle mace promptly when I do... probably another 3 turns or so. If you have a spare hammer, I'd love one, I think counter-thugging is the only effective strategy against these fire resistant ice immune regenerating beserk fire shielded magic weapon wielding armour piercing holy avenged cold aura emitting niefel jarls.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 am