Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

+2
rdonj
Stretch
6 posters

Turn 25

Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 25 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 25

Post  Septimius Severus Sun May 10, 2009 9:15 pm

rdonj wrote:I don't know if fomoria will be salvageable, but with all those unmarked and a decent number of kings, fomoria should be able to put up a bit of a fight against niefel. In any case it would be better for the team than killing off fomoria's units yourselves would be. Or fomoria could just go drown itself in the ocean, that would take quite a decent number of gems though to accomplish very quickly. I think the best course of action at this point is to set fomoria loose on niefelheim and see how many niefels can be brought down before the fomorian army is wiped out. And if it seems like it's going well then you can see about fomoria returning as a full player. But go ahead and bring in one of the alternates. I'll submit this turn and the alternate can start working on the path to niefelheim.
    You must mean Hinnom.
    You'll need to take 262 or whatever that pennisula province is from Van in order to use them against Hinnom.
    rdonj
    rdonj
    Admin

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Turn 25 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 25

Post  rdonj Sun May 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh, hinnom then. Either way, I was intending for fomoria to cross the ocean and put up at least a short fight.