Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

+2
rdonj
Stretch
6 posters

Turn 26

Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 26 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 26

Post  Darloth Tue May 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Blah. That was a horrible turn, took FAR too long and wasn't fun at all.

damn stealthy single-unit vanjarls that can take on my PD by themselves...

I've got a plan, for next turn, but it might not work, and he'll probably take a land or two before then. Do not -expect- the north to hold, though I'll try as I may. At least, for now, my forts are secure. If he cares he can cloud-trapeze in some wall shakers though.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 26 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 26

Post  Septimius Severus Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Darloth wrote:Agh. Nasty turn.

Well, kinda expected something like that. Still not entirely sure what to do about it.

Septimus - feel free to retake 265, 244 or 273 for me if you can - I can't do anything about those immediately. I'm going to try and get to Darkness, which is only two turns away, and maybe drop some unpleasantness in the meantime while I regroup. My fortresses are both secure.

I could do with 600 or so gold from someone - 300 would do the trick, just enough to tide me over until I can kick out Helheim. Again.
    I had sent in my turn just in case and was planning to resend it depending upon what you needed me to do, but it looks like Llamaserver is down right now so I can't change anything now. If I don't retake em this turn I'll do what I can next turn you can be sure. What else hit you aside from those Vanjarls?

Hmm, Grudge is in for Formoria, but he'll be out from Fri-Sun, may need to delay later in the week or bring in a sub for the sub. Smile

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm