Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

3 posters

Turn 33 +

Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 33 + Empty Turn 33 +

Post  Septimius Severus Wed May 27, 2009 3:13 am

Any remaining turn info can go here.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Turn 33 + Empty Re: Turn 33 +

Post  Septimius Severus Wed May 27, 2009 9:00 am

Stretch wrote:I chased down 4 more eagle kings with cloud trapeze last turn. I think that's 11 that I've killed in the last 2 turns. He's got 4 or 5 of my vandrotts though. He used ironskin to defend himself against the Vandrott thug butchery (although I had a guy with an AP flame brand to continue cutting) and managed to thunderstrike one of them to death, which was delicious.
    Hmm, even with 40+ troops I cannot dislodge Helheim's single uber commander from Northia. Mistform, glamour, all that sneaky crap is wicked.

Did retake my province from the Indy's.

A massive Atlantean force (340) took Ministra from me. They are now in a position to join up with the other 100 or so force near Darloth's cap. I'm scrambling troops from my two forts for defense, though my main force in 14 is sorta cut off. I've breached the walls in 14 and can await the the end there or try to get everything back to my cap for a final battle.

Last edited by Septimius Severus on Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105

Post  Darloth Wed May 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Try a flying thug with a magical AoE weapon - fire brand or even a frost brand would do the trick nicely, I should imagine.

Of course, the flying is a little harder, rather expensive flying shoes or carpet.

Anyway.

I'd like a suit of low encumbrance armour - not too bothered as to what exactly it is, but most things would be useful. Rainbow Armour or Elemental Armour would be my preference, followed by a silver hauberk perhaps, and maybe red dragon scale after that. Can anyone manage to send or forge one? I may need it in two turns, or possibly three. With bad luck, one.

If anyone has a spare thug hat, that would be lovely also (anything really. Spirit helmet for lightning firing action would be most amusing.)

I don't have the gold or the troops to do a great deal, so I'm mainly holing up in my forts and forging a small thug army... atlantis will attack in a turn or two, and I will sally forth in one last, bright burning crusade.
    Stretch

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  Stretch Thu May 28, 2009 10:36 pm

As I found out, frozen heart (or I assume a blood spell like leech) kicks the crap out of van thugs (presumably helheim too unless they are frost immune). Although the van thugs that don't get frozen hearted kick the crap out of eagle kings. Smile
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Fri May 29, 2009 2:25 am

I am officially closing this game. Turn 35 will be the last playable turn. Thanks for playing. Signups for NvVIII have begun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content