Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

Hall of Villans

Hoplosternum
    Hoplosternum

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Hall of Villans Empty Hall of Villans

Post  Hoplosternum Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am

This thread is to show enemy Thugs and SCs. We can learn a lot by seeing how they build them. Please point out any weaknesses you see to help in combating these.

The screenshots I took are after the buff cycle so feature spell boosted stats in some cases.

These are all from Turn 29.

First up TCs Deva Pretender. He used no buff cycle, flying in to attack rear (seemingly) on turn 1. Someone kindly gave him a chest wound and he fatigued out due to 11 encumberance during the one battle I had with him. Then he recovered and routed my monkeys Sad

Hall of Villans Deva10

I have not seen many of the Vanheim Thugs. I think many of those are fighting over in the East.

He has been using a few and they are as you can see very 'efficent'. Not much in the way of excess equipment. I am however surprised he has not spent the relatively little astral on anti magic amulets as he knows we have a lot of astral.

He seems to be using Vanjarls that he can recruit from his spare castles. He manages to get very high defence levels on his thugs and they have had no problem against my PD and mundane forces (archers, goblins & giants). Nor was smite effective.

First up has a reinvig item. His bless also gives him some reinvig (2) plus the full water 9 (50% quickness and extra defence). I can't remember if there is another minor bless in there or not.

Hall of Villans Vanjar10

The second has even less equipment with no reinvig item, hence higher fatigue.

Hall of Villans Vanjar11

You can expect Mistform and air shield at a minimum. But I expects he scripts depending on what he expects to face and what he uses against me may be very different to what he uses against you.

These Thugs don't cost him much and are great raiders.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm