Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

5 posters

Turn 24

Illuminated One

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Turn 24 Empty Turn 24

Post  Illuminated One Thu May 07, 2009 11:13 am

Hinnom has some mages of the Silver Order in 57.
    I'm going to double the Rain of Toads this turn to counter the patrolling.

I have an anti-Caelum thug ready, now the only problem is finding him.
    I know there's an Eagle King in 137, can anyone tell me where the others are?

I think he is likely to attack 154 to cut off my route to the Atlantis front, so I'm moving there.
    P3D can you retake 137 this turn in case he somehow survives or doesn't attack?
    Stretch

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Turn 24 Empty Re: Turn 24

Post  Stretch Fri May 08, 2009 12:28 am

Ermor, are you going to be taking Fomoria's fortresses? I'd rather move towards Caelum's than bother with Fomoria.

I don't see any eagle kings right now and I've got scouts in many provinces between Caelum and I. Obviously, you can find some in 145 (Caelum) but that's all I see. If someone wants to play teleporting thug somewhere in there let me know, I've got drotts and other stealthy units all around.

Moving to the Tree via cloud trapeze and a flying carpet, Illuminated. I'll set up shop and let the seeking arrow spam begin Smile
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Septimius Severus Fri May 08, 2009 3:32 am

Stretch wrote:Ermor, are you going to be taking Fomoria's fortresses? I'd rather move towards Caelum's than bother with Fomoria.
    I'm moving into 237 this turn, will try to grab as much of Fomoria as I can, take whatever you can (if possible 263, I'll take it back if you like soon).
    Move towards Caelum as you see fit.

My massive assualt on 14 did not suceed. I did route their huge PD, killed many of the skinsshifters and heavy infantry. Alas, the Jarls though, survived, thus the PD remains. Were it not for them the province would have been mine. Since it is my only outlet of land attack right now, I hope it helped Darloth out.
    Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105

Post  Darloth Fri May 08, 2009 5:57 pm

My PD isn't brilliant, but I wonder what 40 points of it on Niefel's richest farmland would do...

Questions questions!

30 might be worth it. Maybe. Still not sure it can cope with a pair of Jarls or whatever.
    rdonj
    rdonj
    Admin

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post  rdonj Fri May 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Eh... personally I wouldn't really suggest it. C'tis pd is too militia-centric. Without support I doubt pretty much any reasonable amount of your pd can stop a jarl. If he's letting them rack up a lot of fatigue though you could try it.
    Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105

Post  Darloth Fri May 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Okay, I lost one raiding party (to seeking arrows), I'm attacking one more of Helheim's this turn, and overtaxing Niefel's farms. I did put the PD in, but I'm supporting them with a pair of mages and some ethereal undead as well, hopefully they'll use the milita as the damage sponge they're supposed to be, and maybe if my tanglevines hit I'll take one out. Worth a shot.

The fire gems will be helpful, thanks.

We shall see how next turn goes - I'm not doing too badly at present.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content