Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

+9
melnorjr
LumenPlacidum
Raiel
Squirrelloid
Joelz
rdonj
TwoBits
Hoplosternum
Septimius Severus
13 posters

The Marketplace

TwoBits
    TwoBits

Number of posts : 427
    Registration date : 2009-06-12

The Marketplace - Page 3 Empty Re: The Marketplace

Post  TwoBits Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:20 am

I saw someone say they had Boots of the Messenger available? I can't find that post again though, so I don't know who has them. Any reinvigoration gear would be appreciated by my Arch Theurgs Smile
    Hoplosternum
    Hoplosternum

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  Hoplosternum Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 am

Bandar has and we will send it to you. We can also make more but I am very low on nature gems so I would need someone to send me some.
    iainuki

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2009-07-23

Post  iainuki Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 pm

My current stores are 38 F, 5A, 10W, 15E, 11S, 8D, 12N. I have a little air income but not much, and I would like to site-search with Obscuro at some point. I'm burning through water, death, earth, and nature faster than I'm getting them, so I can't afford to give up those except for something critical. Fire and astral are available if anyone needs them, though I'm not getting many of the latter at the moment. Maybe, someday, I will get a province with lizard shamans and be able to site-search... (I don't suppose any of my neighbors has one of those available?)
    LumenPlacidum
    LumenPlacidum

Number of posts : 237
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  LumenPlacidum Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 pm

iainuki wrote:My current stores are 38 F, 5A, 10W, 15E, 11S, 8D, 12N. I have a little air income but not much, and I would like to site-search with Obscuro at some point. I'm burning through water, death, earth, and nature faster than I'm getting them, so I can't afford to give up those except for something critical. Fire and astral are available if anyone needs them, though I'm not getting many of the latter at the moment. Maybe, someday, I will get a province with lizard shamans and be able to site-search... (I don't suppose any of my neighbors has one of those available?)

Oh my god, I really need fire gems and you have a wealth of them. I will send you 10 earth and 5 death gems this turn, since you say you need those.
    iainuki

Post  iainuki Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Ok, I'm sending 24 fire gems to you LumenPlacidum.
    LumenPlacidum
    LumenPlacidum

Post  LumenPlacidum Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 pm

iainuki wrote:Ok, I'm sending 24 fire gems to you LumenPlacidum.

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!
    TwoBits
    TwoBits

Post  TwoBits Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:26 am

I need at least one or two more supply items, and I'd really like them by next turn (so too late for the forging thread). Does anyone have anything lying around at the moment? A single Endless Bag of Wine might be enough to do the trick, what with the other the other Bag and Summer Sword I've already been given. And I can return it as soon as I'm done with it (in just a few turns, if all goes well against Ashdod).

Never mind, Jotuheim has a Cauldron available for me, so I should be just fine Smile
    TwoBits
    TwoBits

Post  TwoBits Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 am

I will have finished searching all my provinces for Nature (only 5 N gems a turn though so far Sad ) when the Boar Mage's contract expires in three turns.

That means I have a Thistle Mace going unused at the moment - Melnorjr, weren't you requesting one for a long time? Did you ever get one? Well, you or someone else can have this one now if you'd like.

Although at some point, I'd like another Thistle Mace (and maybe more if Operation "Bogus" goes into effect) though, if I need to sight search prospective future southern conquests.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642

Post  Septimius Severus Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 pm

TwoBits wrote:I will have finished searching all my provinces for Nature (only 5 N gems a turn though so far Sad ) when the Boar Mage's contract expires in three turns.

That means I have a Thistle Mace going unused at the moment - Melnorjr, weren't you requesting one for a long time? Did you ever get one? Well, you or someone else can have this one now if you'd like.

Although at some point, I'd like another Thistle Mace (and maybe more if Operation "Bogus" goes into effect) though, if I need to sight search prospective future southern conquests.
    Thistle mace, isn't that a booster of some sort? Well give it to me if no one else needs it more.

Thanks.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Current stores for Pangaea as of turn 27:

7A, 78W, 3E, 13D, 89N, and 40 blood slaves. I've got a Boots of the Behemoth I will not be using as well.
    melnorjr
    melnorjr

Number of posts : 306
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post  melnorjr Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:52 pm

I've got a couple ethereal crossbows I'm not currently using. These do 999 damage. I'm not certain whether they soul slay their target or just do 999 damage, but it appears to be the latter. In that case, 1 shot = dead anything. It might be worth a shot on a particularly annoying thug or SC. They also have 15 precision to help you hit.
    Hoplosternum
    Hoplosternum

Post  Hoplosternum Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 am

melnorjr wrote:I've got a couple ethereal crossbows I'm not currently using. These do 999 damage. I'm not certain whether they soul slay their target or just do 999 damage, but it appears to be the latter. In that case, 1 shot = dead anything. It might be worth a shot on a particularly annoying thug or SC. They also have 15 precision to help you hit.

I think that is exactly what Sould Slay does. It says it kills but in fact it does 999 damage. So certain units (that one that gets bigger - Eater of the Dead or something?) could theoretically get hit for the full effect and still not die.

The 'problem' with Soul Slay is that it gives an MR roll. And most good leaders, mages and Thugs have high MR so are unlikely to be affected. This is the same with the Crossbow. You may hit with that very high precision but if it's a good unit you are hitting you are unlikely to harm it.
    Hoplosternum
    Hoplosternum

Post  Hoplosternum Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 am

Septimius Severus wrote:Current stores for Pangaea as of turn 27:

7A, 78W, 3E, 13D, 89N, and 40 blood slaves. I've got a Boots of the Behemoth I will not be using as well.

Hi Sept, Bandar could really use some of those nature gems for forging.

And Jotunheim could really use 20 blood slaves so he can forge a booster for Abysia. Jotun's blood hunters were scattered last turn by Vanheim so no blood slaves were gathered and might be scattered again.

Jotun could basically use as many blood slaves from any source as are available as it looks like both Vanheim and Marignon are moving in to finish me off (it should take them some time though) so blood hunting will be difficult from now on.
    TwoBits
    TwoBits

Post  TwoBits Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

I've got two Bags of Wine, and a Summer Sword I no longer need at the moment (thanks to Ashdod reducing the number of hungry mouths Shocked ), anyone need some supply items?
    LumenPlacidum
    LumenPlacidum

Post  LumenPlacidum Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

I just reinforced my sieging army and am about to storm a castle. Even with 250 supply worth of items, I still consume about 400 supply with this army of spiders, fire drakes, vine ogres, and shortbowmen. If no one else needs them, I'd be happy to put them to work feeding my monstrous regiment.
    iainuki

Post  iainuki Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm a little short of supply at the moment, but as my troops don't seem to be that important (since after T'ien Chi and Ashdod are dead, they won't have many places to go) and I'm sitting in mountains where they aren't starving that badly, I don't want to jump ahead of someone with more need.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Hoplosternum wrote:
    Septimius Severus wrote:Current stores for Pangaea as of turn 27:

Hi Sept, Bandar could really use some of those nature gems for forging.

And Jotunheim could really use 20 blood slaves so he can forge a booster for Abysia. Jotun's blood hunters were scattered last turn by Vanheim so no blood slaves were gathered and might be scattered again.

Jotun could basically use as many blood slaves from any source as are available as it looks like both Vanheim and Marignon are moving in to finish me off (it should take them some time though) so blood hunting will be difficult from now on.
    Request recieved. Nature gems on their way. Some blood slaves coming your way, if not this turn next.
    TwoBits
    TwoBits

Post  TwoBits Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 pm

I'll try to parcel out the supply items equitably between Shinu and Machaka.

Melnorjr, if you still have unclaimed Ethereal X-bows lying around, I'll try them out - yeah, those Adons have high MR, but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky...
    iainuki

Post  iainuki Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Ok, I'm splitting my two rune smashers between melnorjr and TwoBits, the two big astral nations. There's another for next turn that Squirrelloid can decide how to distribute. TwoBits, the rune smasher will also help with operation Bogus, I figure.
    Hoplosternum
    Hoplosternum

Post  Hoplosternum Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am

Septimius Severus wrote:
    Request recieved. Nature gems on their way. Some blood slaves coming your way, if not this turn next.

Thanks!
    melnorjr
    melnorjr

Number of posts : 306
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post  melnorjr Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am

TwoBits wrote:I'll try to parcel out the supply items equitably between Shinu and Machaka.

Melnorjr, if you still have unclaimed Ethereal X-bows lying around, I'll try them out - yeah, those Adons have high MR, but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky...

in the mail, btw.
    TwoBits
    TwoBits

Post  TwoBits Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:11 pm

OK, I almost forgot, I've got some extra gear sitting in my lab that I'm not using at the moment:

1 Frost Brand
    1 Snake Ring
    1 Bag of Wine
    2 Amulets of Anti-Magic

Anyone want any of these?
    Squirrelloid
    Squirrelloid

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post  Squirrelloid Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Shinuyama will always take items which provide supply.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 am

TwoBits wrote:OK, I almost forgot, I've got some extra gear sitting in my lab that I'm not using at the moment:

1 Frost Brand
    1 Snake Ring
    1 Bag of Wine
    2 Amulets of Anti-Magic

Anyone want any of these?
    1 Amulet of Antimagic would be nice.

If anyone has a Firebrand laying around collecting dust, I could use that as well I suppose.
    TwoBits
    TwoBits

Post  TwoBits Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 am

Septimius Severus wrote:If anyone has a Firebrand laying around collecting dust, I could use that as well I suppose.

What, my Frostbrand is chopped liver or something? Very Happy

One Amulet on the way to Pangaea, and the Wine Bag to Shinu.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content