Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

4 posters

Turn 31

Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 31 Empty Turn 31

Post  Septimius Severus Fri May 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Well, no other responses, so we continue until it is unanimous (as far as those who are still active and on this forum) that we concede and I'll then close the game. The vets I'm sure know it's over. If one of you wants to post a formal concession I'll go ahead and change the shrapnel thread to reflect this, but until then I'll say nothing.

You guys let me know. Lets wrap it up soon if we can (preferably this turn), I know some of you want to learn a bit more, but I'd rather we close out the game while we still have a respectable number of provinces, a shred of dignitas, and all players still technically alive.

Last edited by Septimius Severus on Fri May 22, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Turn 31 Empty Re: Turn 31

Post  Septimius Severus Fri May 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Hmm, Darloth I send you another 250 gold last turn, hope it helped.

Lost Aluvia (along with Gibbur and two augur elders).

Regained Northia (244). Darloth do you want it back?

Grudge, I see that hinnom has now taken 262 on our side of the straight. Don't seem to see any enemy troops there though. You did what you could anyway.

Van the territory is yours. I can try a last thrust with a huge force of retarius (hopefully they won't be spotted beforehand) before I turn over 237 to you. Let me know.
    Stretch

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  Stretch Fri May 22, 2009 4:36 pm

I don't have the juice to stop Hinnom up north. He's actually got a Melqart with some magic gear that is flying around my territory raiding me. It's no big deal but it is annoying. I hope to guess right and meet up with his 18 eagle kings next turn. I've got mass flight and mists of deception to obnoxiously smack him around with.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Fri May 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Stretch. If you don't you will have Hinnom on your backdoor anyway.

Edit to my last post: I've decided to post our concession to save face. Perhaps I am being pessimistic but I see no reason to drag it on. I will allow the game to continue for a few more turns for the sake of the few players remaining and for the sake of learning.
    Illuminated One

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Post  Illuminated One Sat May 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Stretch, could you give me more details on that melqart?
    If he's alone I might be able to kill him.
    Stretch

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post  Stretch Sat May 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Sure, he's currently in 192 with frost brand, amulet of luck, boots of flying, and bracers of protection. No afflictions, unfortunately.
    Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105

Post  Darloth Sun May 24, 2009 6:31 am

Oops, looks like I ran into Vanheim's raiding party...

There go a perfectly servicable group of ghouls.

Nevermind, eh.

Thanks for the cash, I should have enough for a few turns now. I'll retake Northia if you like, but I can't exactly use it for much - my economy is basically in tatters, I have no use for resources, and it doesn't make that much cash. I also can't hold onto it - you keep it for the time being.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content