Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

+9
Hoplosternum
Joelz
Septimius Severus
rdonj
Stretch
Skinu
LumenPlacidum
melnorjr
iainuki
13 posters

Turn 21

Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Turn 21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 21

Post  Septimius Severus Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:50 pm

melnorjr wrote:Septimius, I think you can afford to divert a little attention towards, tc now that we've got the top two noobs on ashdod as well. Ashdod is the preferred target, but don't shoot yourself in the foot and let tien'chi walk all over you just to attack ashdod.
    Good advice Captain. Though I don't want to allow TC to get me sidetracked either. Shouldn't have been galavanting around with my Gorgon so close to Ashdod territory, but I did have a neighboring province to flee to. My other units almost killed Ashdod's SC but he was able to flee at the last minute. I suppose it was only a matter of time before the Gorgon ran into someone. She was kinda fragile and I suppose served her purpose, but perhaps I'll recall her.

Wonder if when an enemy takes your province with a fort near completion they can resume construction? if not then:

I'll guess I'll split my large force. I expect TC to attack 266 possibly with his Deva and siege my other fort in 253 with his force from 243. I'll move to reinforce both provinces, keep a force on hand to protect my fort in 281, attempt to seige Ashdod's fort in 285, and attempt to retake 255 from TC (Deva or no Deva). Also TC has built a fort in 231, probably to bolster Ashdod or defend should Ashdod fall. I will try a long shot assault there to see if I can tie up the fort. Hope I can do it all.
    melnorjr
    melnorjr

Number of posts : 306
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post  melnorjr Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Septimius Severus wrote:
    Wonder if when an enemy takes your province with a fort near completion they can resume construction? if not then:
    They can't. they would have to build it from scratch.
    TwoBits
    TwoBits

Number of posts : 427
    Registration date : 2009-06-12

Post  TwoBits Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 am

Septimius Severus wrote:My other units almost killed Ashdod's SC but he was able to flee at the last minute.

Your Gorgon did manage to Blind the guy though, so at least his SC days are over. I'd call her back - her skill set is very useful. Just got to keep her away from enemy SCs, or gear her to deal with them (Attack Large Enemy Monster, AN weapons and Quickness items, etc. - just being a Gorgon should handle any level of PD by itself, so no need to equip for that).
    viccio

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post  viccio Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 am

Septimus, I am coming to your rescue, at least try to distract TC attacked by south

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content