Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

+2
Illuminated One
Stretch
6 posters

Turn 13

Stretch

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Turn 13 Empty Turn 13

Post  Stretch Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey T'ien Chi, can I take province 175 so that I have a route to get to Caelum? I've got a decent little army going, and that'd give me, you, and Fomoria and route into Caelum.
    Illuminated One

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Turn 13 Empty Re: Turn 13

Post  Illuminated One Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Attacking Caelum in 135.
    P3D

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-04-01

Post  P3D Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Wait with attacking #175 a turn or so.
    Fomoria also attacked, I am a bit pissed off about it.
    rdonj
    rdonj
    Admin

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post  rdonj Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Yeah, like I said a few turns back fomoria (ossa) is not reading this forum, so moving around near him is going to be dangerous. That's really not very cool, he's almost as dangerous to you as to the vets if he's not paying attention.
    Stretch

Post  Stretch Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Yeah, he attacked an indie right after I did, but with less giants than he had vs. t'ien chi (I have a scout on that province). I was using horsemen with 19 defense + glamour so his giants didn't hit me, but t'ien chi is high attack/strength/berserk so there were some losses before fomoria got killed. He runs one commander with 4-8 giants on guard commander as an indie clearing force.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Septimius Severus Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:09 am

rdonj wrote:Yeah, like I said a few turns back fomoria (ossa) is not reading this forum, so moving around near him is going to be dangerous. That's really not very cool, he's almost as dangerous to you as to the vets if he's not paying attention.

Fomoria is actually Alansmithee, Ossa is Sauromatia. Btw, Mictlan, Sauromatia took 224, you probably want to negotiate a passage to the northern front with Sauromatia and possibly C'tis.

I'm sending both of the them a message in game and posting a message on the main thread. I may do a PM as well. They don't necesarilly have to post, but at least coordinate moves with everyone else.

Darloth, I'm moving into validun (6). I'll basically be bearing the front of coastal defense unless you wish to retake some of these. PD has to be rather high but you may need access to the water this way.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:34 am

I wonder, perhaps I'm being a bit paranoid. Would it be beneath the vets to create another forum personna to use in team games to infiltrate the enemy huddle,camp, discussions? These vets seem to use every trick in the book.
    rdonj
    rdonj
    Admin

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post  rdonj Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:59 am

Septimius Severus wrote:
    rdonj wrote:Yeah, like I said a few turns back fomoria (ossa) is not reading this forum, so moving around near him is going to be dangerous. That's really not very cool, he's almost as dangerous to you as to the vets if he's not paying attention.

Fomoria is actually Alansmithee, Ossa is Sauromatia. Btw, Mictlan, Sauromatia took 224, you probably want to negotiate a passage to the northern front with Sauromatia and possibly C'tis.

I'm sending both of the them a message in game and posting a message on the main thread. I may do a PM as well. They don't necesarilly have to post, but at least coordinate moves with everyone else.

Darloth, I'm moving into validun (6). I'll basically be bearing the front of coastal defense unless you wish to retake some of these. PD has to be rather high but you may need access to the water this way.

Oops.

I wonder, perhaps I'm being a bit paranoid. Would it be beneath the vets to create another forum personna to use in team games to infiltrate the enemy huddle,camp, discussions? These vets seem to use every trick in the book.

Well, I can't speak to whether they would do it or not, but from what I understand it should be pretty much not possible anyway, as you are not allowed to have multiple accounts on shrapnel's forum. With our forum I have been fairly careful just in case someone decided to try something, but no one has so far. So unless someone is trying to lose I don't think there are any leaks Smile
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Post  Septimius Severus Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:59 pm

rdonj wrote:
    Well, I can't speak to whether they would do it or not, but from what I understand it should be pretty much not possible anyway, as you are not allowed to have multiple accounts on shrapnel's forum. With our forum I have been fairly careful just in case someone decided to try something, but no one has so far. So unless someone is trying to lose I don't think there are any leaks Smile

Hmm, probably the shrapnel forum enforces this using e-mail address, wouldn't be too hard to just use another e-mail address and different info. Scary to think about though...
    Illuminated One

Post  Illuminated One Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 pm

I doubt anyone would do that.

Even if someone would like the idea risking to get his old account banned should deter someone who's been on Shrapnel forum for years.
    Stretch

Post  Stretch Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 pm

P3D, on turn 14 I'd like to queue units to attack 175. I can give up a province on the east of my empire if you want a replacement. Let me know, thanks!
    P3D

Post  P3D Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Stretch wrote:P3D, on turn 14 I'd like to queue units to attack 175. I can give up a province on the east of my empire if you want a replacement. Let me know, thanks!
    That'd work.
    I don't need replacement province right now.
    Darloth
    Darloth

Number of posts : 105

Post  Darloth Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Niefelheim is squishing me with Jarls, and some Skinshifters moving up behind them. I'm... well, not under seige YET, but I doubt it'll be that long Smile.

Helheim is picking at my right flank with stealthy raiders, I'm having trouble holding that as well.

Septimus, go ahead and take 6, the resources won't help me that much (some gold could be good though.)

If people have spare fire items, I could do with them.

Other than that, not much to say. I seem to have the two terrors of EA ganging up on me, with Atlantis close behind...
    P3D

Post  P3D Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:37 pm

LumenPlacidum,

Attack Hinnom at #75, I'd rather have him split his attention. The provinces seem to be unguarded.
    Illuminated One

Post  Illuminated One Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:19 am

What kind of fire items would you need?

Niefel has fire resistance items though, at least on the southern front.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content