Team Noob HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Noob HQ

This forum is the center of communication for Team Noob, for the Noobs vs. Vets Dominions MP game.

+9
Pelthin
Hoplosternum
viccio
Skinu
Squirrelloid
Septimius Severus
rdonj
LumenPlacidum
TwoBits
13 posters

Turn 8

Raiel

Number of posts : 188
    Registration date : 2009-06-13

Turn 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 8

Post  Raiel Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 am

You might say that I'm just about ready to turn up the heat... but on Ermor, not Ashdod. He has withdrawn all of his border units to 359 and 355, leaving him only one line of attack: 349. I have 4 priest kings, 200 units and my pretender moving to defend that province. And from there I can strike at four of his provinces next turn. I still don't know what bless he has on the Vestals or how many death mages spamming frighten I'll be facing, so I wouldn't be suprised if I still lose.

Frankly, I don't understand the logic behind his movements. It looks like the point was to lure me into massing my units just like this. But none of the vets have done enough research for cloud trapeze except Eriu, and I still maintain that he went after alteration first and still needs 43 research points. Ermor had an opportunity to take me apart in detail on the last two turns, but that window seems to have passed if I don't do anything stupid.

I really do think we should take care of Ermor first, especially if Shin and Pan can hold off Ashdod between them.
    Septimius Severus
    Septimius Severus

Number of posts : 642
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Septimius Severus Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Namad (Ashdod) is probably the least experienced of all the vets, it might make sense to go for him first. If C'tis wants to follow the strategy strictly, they can have a border with Ashdod via 303,306, etc. If C'tis does this I can the concentrate my force on (V3)TC and still be able to send a minor force against Ashdod. However, if C'tis does not, I'll need to split my forces evenly between Ashdod and TC.
    Squirrelloid
    Squirrelloid

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post  Squirrelloid Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:38 pm

We're just waiting on Caelum last I checked. I hope he doesn't think he submitted it already, because he's running out of time... (~6h left iirc, not used to thinking in GMT)
    Skinu
    Skinu

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-06-10

Post  Skinu Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Thank the gods I double checked, just sent it in sorry for the wait.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content